Returns and exchanges
We want you to be completely happy with everything you buy from us. If you are not satisfied with something you have bought, simply return the item(s) within 14 days for a full exchange or refund.
For a refund or exchange, the item(s) need to be returned:
· In their original condition; ideally in the original packaging
· To the correct returns address
Within 14 days of the day you received them
With a copy of the receipt
We recommend you use a registered mail service that includes insurance for your returns, as we can only give you a refund or exchange if we receive the items and all associated manuals, accessories etc. Please also ensure that you include details of your name, address and our order number so that we can ensure that your return is processed as quickly as possible. .
What you need to do:
1. Make a copy of the order receipt which came with your order, or make a note of the order number, your name, email address and delivery address. Tell us why you are returning the item(s), and whether you want a refund or a replacement.
2. Put the note/copy of the order receipt in with your package.
3. Post your item back to us:
The Nairn Bookshop
97 High Street
Received a damaged/faulty item?
In the unlikely event that your order arrived damaged please accept our apologies. In order to process your claim quickly please email us within seven days upon receipt of your order:
- Images of the item depicting the damage caused
- The image(s) you send us must also include the packaging the item(s) arrived in including the delivery note
This enables us to process your claim as quickly as possible and helps us to identify areas where our services can be improved.
Similarly if you receive a faulty item containing printing faults or physical defects, please send us an image of the item so that we can ensure that a replacement/refund is processed for you. This also enables us to quality check our remaining stock.
Images should be emailed to email@example.com
How you will be refunded
We will make the refund to the card that was used to pay for the original order. We are not able to make cash refunds. Refunds can take up to 30 days to appear on your credit card statement
For more information on ordering items from The Nairn Bookshop see our terms and conditions
You also have legal rights as a consumer. Find out more about your rights from Consumer Direct
Please email us and we'll respond as soon as possible.